1. By submitting information and/or material (including, without limitation, the User’s contact information) to any area of the Site, the User agrees and consents to being contacted via email, mail, and/or telephone by Nitson and Amitsu Pvt Ltd. and related entities.
2. User agrees to use the Site for lawful, noncommercial purposes only, and shall not use Site content for purposes of creating, developing or promoting programs competitive with the Company’s programs and services. User shall comply with all federal, state, and local laws applicable to the use of this Site and shall not transmit any material that violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others (including, without limitation, any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights); is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, libelous, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable; encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law; or contains advertising or any solicitation.
3. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Site without notice.
4. User agrees to indemnify, release and hold harmless the Company from any and all liability related to User’s use of the Site, including but not limited to, the User’s access to, submission of, or distribution of, information to or from the Site.
5. User releases and holds harmless the Company from any and all liability arising from any misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of Site content and/or information contained in the Site by other Users or third parties.
The Site may contain links and pointers to other Internet websites and/or resources. Links to and from the Site to other websites maintained by third parties, do not constitute an endorsement by the Company of any third party resources or their contents.
All content available at this site, such as text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, video clips, and/or other content, is the property of the Company or used by the Company with the permission of the owner of such content and is protected by INDIA and international copyright law. Furthermore, the compilation (including selection, composition, and arrangement) of all of the content on the Site is the exclusive property of the Company and protected by INDIA and international copyright law. The Company reserves the right to remove any content, from any source, at any time, for any reason (including, but not limited to, claims or allegations made by third parties relating to such content) without notice. Users of the Site agree to not take any action with respect to content of the Site that would violate the intellectual property rights of the Company.
1. Use of Site services or access to any portion of the Site is done at the sole risk of User, and shall be solely in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Company will not be held liable for the receipt of any unwanted email or the content of any email resulting from or associated with the Company. At no time will the Company be held responsible for any inability to prevent emails from being sent to any party. If a User provides his or her email address to the Company, this will constitute permission for the Company to send emails regarding the Company and related entities, unless and until the User opts to unsubscribe from such email communications